1. Entertainment

Bill Lamb

Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, and Allison Iraheta Concert Awarded to New York City

By December 28, 2009

The Ryan Seacrest sponsored contest to bring a Kris Allen, Adam Lambert, and Allison Iraheta concert to the city with the most requests has been won by New York City. The city which came in second was Kris Allen's hometown of Little Rock, Arkansas. More details on the date, concert venue and options for purchasing tickets will be announced on RyanSeacrest.com. This is another opportunity to relive the excitement of three of the top contestants from last year's season of American Idol. The top ten cities in voting were as follows.

1. New York City
  2. Little Rock
  3. Los Angeles
  4. Modesto, CA
  5. Chicago
  6. Boston
  7. Dallas
  8. Philadelphia
  9. Atlanta
  10. San Diego

Follow Pop Music on Twitter

Photo courtesy Ryan Seacrest

Comments

December 28, 2009 at 8:23 pm
(1) Maggie says:

Wow Arizona didn’t even place. We stink. But, thank gosh for my sister who lives in New Jersey! I’ll be flying up there and we will be going to see Adam Lambert live! I can’t wait for this concert! I wonder what he will be wearing and how he will do his part of the concert! Can’t wait, can’t wait! Will this be televised?

December 29, 2009 at 6:04 am
(2) AjukuGrilsFan4eva says:

i luv Alison!!! and the other two are cool. this is cooooooooool. so do you know about the AJUKU GIRLS RELEASE OF TOKYO DRIFT ON NEW YEARS DAY? 2010! whooo hoo! you guys should talk about it something. i don’t know but iTunes and Amazon say it is coming out on the 1st.

December 29, 2009 at 3:40 pm
(3) Will says:

firstly Allison was 4th ,so not in the top 3, but I am glad she is going. Most importantly we get to see ADAM!!

December 29, 2009 at 5:21 pm
(4) Lolly says:

Gosh im happy little rock didnt win, it would have been a boring Kris fans crowd. Plus, nyc is waaaay cooler. Go Adam !!!!!!

December 29, 2009 at 10:24 pm
(5) kim says:

KRIS ALLEN IS THE REAL REASON ME AND MY FRIENDS VOTED TO GET HIM TO NY THEY SAY HES GREAT IN PERSON

December 30, 2009 at 12:35 pm
(6) sexy jako says:

Adam Lambert won the LA area and New York all the way. But It would be great to see them all. Happy New Year 2010 and this will be a great year for Adam Lambert. Just watch and Listen to the music.

December 30, 2009 at 12:48 pm
(7) Wicked Glitter says:

I hope that Adam, Kris and Allison make a tv special together soon. It would be great exposure for their cds. Adam’s cd is spectacular! These three have great chemistry together. This is going to be great concert. 2010 will be an amazing year for Adam. His tour is gonna be crazy, and I plan on being there. I can’t wait!

January 3, 2010 at 10:59 pm
(8) lily says:

disappointed that san diego did not make an effort to win the competition. i thought adam is big there. anyway, new york is a better place to hold the show, people are more level headed, modern and open minded. good for adam!

February 16, 2010 at 11:40 am
(9) Ashley says:

Adam and Allison are amazing! Kris sucks and only won because of stupid fan girls who think he is hot. I can’t stand his voice it’s horrible, and he looks constipated when he sings. He is one of the worst winners. Taylor Hicks and him are the worst in my opinion!