is the world's most popular source for online video. Anyone can upload videos they have created to share at YouTube.com. In addition YouTube.com has struck deals with a wide range of music labels from the major conglomerates to small indie labels to enable the sharing of the latest in music video. This is your guide to how to find the best in pop music video at YouTube.com.
Time Required: 15 minutes to find top music on YouTube.com
- Head to the Music page at YouTube.com. This is the home page for showing the current top music videos. This page provides quick access to some of the most popular pop music videos of the moment.
- Select pop in the left hand category listings. This will take you to the home page specifically for pop music video. A wide variety of currently hot pop music can be selected by clicking on the various song options.
- Dig deeper by scrolling to the bottom of the featured videos and choosing page 2 or 3 or 4.
- Find related videos by clicking on the highlighted title at the bottom of an individual video listing. This will take you to channels on the videos by a specific artist or released through a particular record label.
- Find out what's most popular. At the top of the page, select more and click on Most Viewed. You can also click on most recent videos, most discussed, or most frequently added to favorite lists.
- Search for your favorite music video. Find the search box at the top of the page, type in what you're looking for and hit your computer's enter key.
- Due to licensing issues not all major label music videos are available at YouTube.com.
- You may only upload videos to YouTube.com for which you either own the copyright or have permission from the copyright owner to upload.
- The lists of most viewed videos at YouTube.com are constantly changing with rolling statistics gathered.
- Not all channels contain all relevant music videos available at YouTube.com. A favorite video by one of your favorite artists may not be on that artist's channel page, but if you search it may be available elsewhere at YouTube.com.
What You Need
- Internet Access
- Sound Available and Turned On