From the article: Top 10 Whitney Houston Songs
Whitney Houston was one of the top female singers of all time. What do you think are her best songs? List your favorites and tell us why you like them. Share Your Favorites
- This song may not have been a major hit but it was a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, Whitney died in a hotel, leaving many of us with a heartbreak. Maybe that hotel should be renamed 'Heartbreak Hotel'.
- —Guest Belle
I LOOK TO YOU.
- Whitney sang her songs with feelings. she gave them life. and she even made my babies stop crying one time when i turn the radio on and she was. singing my little. ones.looked over at radio.and started listening to the music. so that made my day go alot better.so i started listening to Whitney's music that was in the 80's and it 2012. and my children r grown and Whitney is still one of their favorit singer's.one of girls cried 4 three day's after her death.
- —Guest GWENDOLYN BIBBINS
Why Does It Hurt So Bad?
- I love this song, originally from Waiting to Exhale soundtrack.
- —Guest MissChelle
THE MOST PATRIOTIC
- WHITNEY HOUSTIN SINGS IN ALL HER GLORY "THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER"AT THE COMMENCING OF A SUPER BOWL GAME IN TH 1980'S WHICH INCLUDED MY FAVORITE NEW YORK GIANTS AND THE.........DO NOT REMEMBER!! RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED DR. I DAVID KAPLAN, DDS (RETIRED)
Her songs were life
- Whitney's songs gave me life; I grew up singing her songs that seemed to help me get thru the tough years of my youth. My favorite song has to be "Saving All My Love".......
- —Guest CeCi