From the article: Top 10 Best Novelty Songs
Novelty songs have a long, venerable tradition in pop music. Often they are some of the most memorable due to the fact they frequently make us laugh. What are your favorite novelty songs? Share Your Favorites
- 'Hello Mudda, Hello Fadda' by Alan Sherman; 'Running Bear' by (a bunch of artists); 'Here's Your Sign' by Bill Engvall
You forgot "My Ding-a-Ling"
- Look up "My Ding-a-Ling" by Chuck Berry. It is quite hilarious. Lots of double entendres, combined with the way Berry sings it (almost like a childrens' song), makes it great. The chorus of people singing "my ding-a-ling" caps it off.
- —Guest Brett Smith
my top novelty songs
- ray stevens i'm getting sued by santa claus, weird al yankovic's amish paradise&llike a surgeon&headline news ,carl douglas kung fu fighting ,cw mccall's convoy ,fred blassie pencil neck geek,buckner and garcia pac-man fever,venga boys we like to party also known as the six flags dancing geezer song and vince mcmahon's stand back &we couldnt stop the tractor by Mylo Hatzenbuhler
- —Guest Ricpasley
If you wanna be happy
- This was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. xxxxx
Does Your Bubblegum Lose It's Flavor
- (On the Bedpost Overnight) I don't know how you guys missed this one. You must not be old enough. Nut it's from about the same time as Monster Mash - and Itsy Beeny Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. Even older, How Much Is That Doggie In the Window.
- —Guest Michael Finlayson
All the little fairies
- Find it on music page of the Gid Taylor site: www.gidtaylor.com
- —Guest Terry Bolton
'Baby Went Crap' Parody Video
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQJ1g8Df04&fmt=18 Feel free to share! It's actually a parody of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 'Baby Got Back' and 'My Hooptie' as well as a few cameo appearances by other songs.
- —Guest brykupono